I have been doing this list in my head for quite a while, and when I saw Ula doing a blog post about this I got inspired to do one too! I haven’t been reading as much as I would have liked, and that is mostly because of laziness but also distraction. I have felt as though I haven’t had any time over to read. I’m quite embarrassed to admit this but I haven’t even finished The Hobbit.. I know, I feel terrible it’s not even a long book! The copy I have only has 277 pages, and it’s in Swedish (I chose to read the Swedish version because I wanted to read it quickly before the movie and thought that I might finish it quicker if it was in Swedish). Before you all go hating on me, I have to say that I have read over half the book, so I have actually read the part that was in the film! It’s just hard to really get into this book, I don’t know why.
So, onto the list then. First I will finish reading The Hobbit before the 19th (when it’s supposed to be back to the library).
Then the list looks like this:
1. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
3. Life, the Universe and Everything (#3 The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy) by Douglas Adams
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
6. Continue on any of the series above?
7. Continue on the Harry Potter reread?
8. Reading some of my English Classics (will probably do this for my English class)
-And most importantly FINISH DORIAN GREY (Kindle)
(I might update this or make another post if I remember something else). Hopefully this will work as motivation to keep on reading, or it will just make everything harder. Worth a try though!